Your pride and joy gets the very best
The little details matter here.
So, the bike you carefully chose and outfitted will be treated like the unique ride it is. For example, damaged OEM parts are replaced with OEM parts. And if your bike gets totaled or is stolen, with Total Loss coverage (TLC), you get a new one that's just like the original. Even your accessories are covered, up to $3,000.
You don't always get this level of coverage as part of your standard motorcycle insurance policy. But here, you do.
You can call and tell us your fork is cracked; we get you
Riding with the leading motorcycle insurer means you're working with people who also know, respect and own bikes.
So when you choose your motorcycle insurance coverage, you'll get suggestions from us based on your bike and lifestyle, making it easier to find the package that's right for you. And you'll work with reps who really know your bike when you have a claim.
You can still splurge on gear
Save your budget for fun stuff, like a custom front fairing.
Basic motorcycle insurance rates start as low as $100/year. Adding coverages is affordable, too. And with some coverages, you might get a little more with Our Carriers than you would elsewhere. For example, with our Total Loss coverage, you get a new bike if yours is stolen or wrecked; sometimes, this coverage only covers accidents.
Start or retrieve a motorcycle insurance quote to see how Our Carriers would cover your bike. Our motorcycle insurance quotes take only about six minutes, start to finish.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
With motorcycle insurance coverage from Our Carriers, you can choose how much and what kind of coverage your bike needs — at a reasonable price, too. Options include Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability, Medical Payments, Roadside Assistance, and more. Protect your bike with the following types of motorcycle insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability (BI/PD) BI/PD covers you if you're at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone's property, up to the limits you select.
- Comprehensive & Collision This motorcycle insurance coverage pays to repair or replace your motorcycle if it's stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket.Our Carriers pay for the remaining damage.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) When the person at fault for an accident doesn't have insurance or doesn't have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries and damages that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
- Medical Payments MedPay covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault. MedPay often is limited to medical treatment received within the first three years after an accident and is limited to a specific dollar amount. In some states, MedPay only applies after other medical insurance
- Custom Parts & Equipment When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision motorcycle insurance coverage, at least $3,000 of Accessory coverage for your custom parts and equipment is included in most states. Up to $30,000 of additional Accessory coverage can be purchased to cover custom parts that exceed the included value.
- Roadside Assistance If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids
- Entrapment in snow, mud, water, or sand within 100 feet of the roadway
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage for Many Types of Bikes
We know how important it is to choose the right motorcycle insurance. With so many motorcycle insurance policies to look at, our insurance companies provide the information you need to make the best decision. Motorcycle insurance coverage protects many types of bikes, including Cruisers, Limited Production Cruisers, Street Sports, High Performance, Touring, Sport Touring, Mopeds, Scooters, and Trikes. Our Carriers even offer motorcycle insurance for older vintage bike models. Get the motorcycle insurance coverage you need today, and we'll take care of the rest.